XBOX “SPACE JAM: A NEW LEGACY”
ARCADE STYLE VIDEO GAME PROMOTION
NO PURCHASE NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN. A PURCHASE WILL NOT INCREASE YOUR CHANCES OF WINNING. VOID IN CHINA, CUBA, IRAN, NORTH KOREA, SUDAN, AND SYRIA, AND WHERE PROHIBITED OR RESTRICTED BY LAW.
THIS PROMOTION IS SPONSORED IN THE UNITED STATES AND WILL BE GOVERNED BY THE LAWS OF THE STATE OF WASHINGTON. BY PARTICIPATING, YOU CONSENT TO THE EXCLUSIVE JURISDICTION AND VENUE OF THE COURTS OF THE STATE OF WASHINGTON FOR ANY DISPUTES ARISING OUT OF THIS PROMOTION.
THIS PROMOTION AND ALL COMMUNICATION WITH WINNERS IS AVAILABLE IN ENGLISH ONLY.
By entering the Xbox “Space Jam: A New Legacy” Arcade Style Video Game Promotion (“Promotion”) you (or, if you are a minor/not the age of majority in your place of residence, your parent or legal guardian on your behalf) agree to abide by all terms and conditions referenced in these Official Rules.
1) ELIGIBILITY: This Promotion is only open to legal residents who are physically located in an eligible Xbox Live supported region (http://www.xbox.com/en-US/live/countries) who are 14 years of age or older at the time of entry. If you are considered a minor or are not the age of majority in your place of residence (a “Minor”), you must have the permission and consent of your parent or legal guardian (a “Parent”) who must accept these Official Rules and execute all Promotion documents on your behalf.
Employees of Microsoft Corporation (“Microsoft”) (“Sponsor”), Warner Bros. Entertainment Inc. (“Warner Bros.”), Nike, Inc (“Nike”), Other Ocean Interactive (“Other Ocean”), GMR Marketing LLC (“GMR”), and any promotion or other vendor agencies involved in this Promotion (and any other person engaged to work on this promotional program) and each of the above’s respective parents, affiliates, and subsidiaries (collectively, the “Released Parties”) and the household and immediate family members (defined for the purposes of this Promotion as a parent, spouse/domestic partners, child, and sibling) of such employees are not eligible to enter or win. This Promotion is subject to all United States federal, state and local laws and regulations and is void in China, Cuba, Iran, North Korea, Sudan, and Syria, and where prohibited or restricted by law.
2) ENTRY PERIOD: Submissions (defined below) for this Promotion will be accepted between 5:00 a.m. Pacific Standard Time (“PST”) on December 14, 2020 and 11:59 p.m. PST on December 30, 2020 (“Promotion Period”).
3) HOW TO ENTER: To submit an entry in the Promotion (a “Submission”), you, whether entering on behalf of yourself or a Minor, (each, an “Entrant”) must submit one (1) gameplay idea for a “Space Jam: A New Legacy” arcade style video game (the “Idea”) by doing all of the following within the Promotion Period:
a) Visit www.xbox.com/spacejamanewlegacy (the “Website”) during the Promotion Period;
b) Follow the instructions in the free available video on the Website:
i) View the available sample game concept art options (the “Artwork”) on the Website and select the Artwork that best illustrates your design preference for your Idea. The Artwork will become part of your Submission.
NOTE: Potential game concept art is not necessarily indicative of what the final game will look like.
(1) If you are a legal adult in your place of residence (an “Adult”), you must provide your first name and last name; country of residence and valid email address in the designated areas on the registration page of the Website.
(2) If you are a Minor, your Parent must enter the Promotion and input the Submission on your behalf, and if you are confirmed as a winner, your Parent must accept the prize on your behalf. To input a Submission on your behalf, your Parent must provide your first and last name; check a box to indicate you are an eligible Minor, provide their own first and last name; their country of residence; and their email address in the designated areas on the registration page of the Website.
(3) By checking the designated boxes on the Website, you or if you are a Minor, your Parent, must accept these Official Rules and acknowledge that you have had the opportunity read the Microsoft Privacy Statement located at https://go.microsoft.com/fwlink/?LinkId=521839 which will apply to this Promotion and to all information that we receive from your Submission and your participation in this Promotion.
NOTE: Your Submission must be in English. See Section 3) e) below for more details.
c) Input a description of your Idea in an original essay of no more than five hundred (500) words in the designated field on the Website.
d) Click the “Submit” button.
ENTRY LIMIT: Limit one (1) Submission per person and per authorized email account holder, except that a Parent may submit one (1) Submission for each of their eligible Minors. All Submissions must be received during the Promotion Period. Submissions received from or on behalf of any person in excess of stated limitations or otherwise not in compliance with the foregoing will be void and those involved in such Submissions will be disqualified.
The use of automated devices to enter this Promotion is prohibited. The Released Parties assume no responsibility for lost, late, or misdirected Submissions or any computer, online, telephone, or technical malfunctions that may occur. All Submissions become Microsoft’s property and will not be returned. Submissions will be screened for compliance with Promotion requirements and criteria as stated in the section below under “Additional Criteria for Submissions;” incomplete or non-complying Submissions are not eligible and will be disqualified.
e) ADDITIONAL CRITERIA FOR SUBMISSIONS: Each Entrant represents and warrants that his or her Submission is the Entrant’s original creation, they are the sole and exclusive owner of the Submission, and the Submission will not infringe on the rights of any third parties. Entrant’s Submission should not include copyrighted, trademarked, or previously published material, including brand names/logos, in each case that may infringe upon a third party’s rights, as determined by Sponsor in its sole discretion, except for Sponsor’s and Warner Bros.’s “Space Jam: A New Legacy” trademarks for which Entrant has a limited license to use for the sole purposes of creating a Submission into this Promotion. Submissions requiring license or usage rights from any third party, as determined by Sponsor in its sole discretion, are not eligible. Submissions should not defame or invade the rights or privacy of any person, living or deceased, or otherwise infringe upon any third party’s personal, proprietary, or intellectual rights; should not contain material that is inappropriate, indecent, obscene, hateful, tortuous, defamatory, slanderous, or libelous; should not contain material that promotes bigotry, racism, hatred, or harm against any group or individual or promotes discrimination based on race, gender, religion, nationality, disability, sexual orientation, or age; and should not contain material that is unlawful, in violation of, or contrary to the laws or regulations in any country, region, state, or territory where the Submission is created, in each case, as determined by Sponsor in its sole discretion. All Submissions must be consistent with Sponsor’s and Warner Bros.’s reputations in the marketplace and must be suitable for audiences of all ages, in each case as determined by Sponsor in its sole discretion. Submissions which, in the judges’ sole discretion, contain any type of vulgarity or objectionable content will be disqualified. Submissions that do not meet these stated criteria, or Submissions that (in the judges’ sole discretion) may technically meet the stated criteria but do not reflect the intent and the spirit of the provisions related to participation are not eligible.
Once a Submission is submitted, it is considered final and may not be modified, edited, or replaced. If multiple Submissions are received from the same Entrant, only the first Submission will be considered and all of the Entrant’s duplicate Submissions will be void.
All attempts at email or any other Internet method of entry are void. If confirmed as a winner, Entrant or Parent on behalf of the Minor winner, grants the Released Parties the perpetual, unlimited, irrevocable, and worldwide right to post, publish, adapt, edit, make derivative works, and/or otherwise use the Submission in any manner, including copyright, and in any media now known or hereafter developed.
4) JUDGING CRITERIA AND WINNER DETERMINATION: This is not a game of chance. Odds of winning depend on the number and quality of Submissions received in the Adult or Minor entry pools and the skill of each Entrant.
Eligible Submissions will be judged based on two (2) entry pools:
a) Submissions made by eligible Adult Entrants (the “Adult Entry Pool”)
b) Submissions on behalf of eligible Minor Entrants (the “Minor Entry Pool”)
On or about January 8, 2021, a judging panel will select one (1) potential winner from the Adult Entry Pool and one (1) potential winner from the Minor Entry Pool, subject to verification and validation.
The judging panel will consist of marketing representatives from Microsoft, Warner Bros., and Other Ocean. All Submissions will be judged on a 15-point scale by the Promotion judges. Submissions will be evaluated, and up to 15-points awarded, using the following criteria:
o Maximum of five (5) points for Creativity of Idea
o Maximum of five (5) points for Excitement of game play mechanics within the Idea
o Maximum of five (5) points for how the idea fits with “Space Jam: A New Legacy”
If the same Idea is submitted by more than one Entrant and it is determined to be a winning Submission, the Entrant who submitted the Idea first will be determined to be the winner, pending confirmation.
Any Submission may be eliminated, regardless of point total, in the judges’ sole discretion (i) if it is not consistent with the Sponsor’s or Warner Bros.’s reputation in the marketplace, including its reputation for quality and integrity; (ii) if it does not reflect the goals of the Promotion; (iii) if the language or imagery of the Submission is not suitable for all ages; (iv) if the Submission is so deficient in content or execution as to be unclear or inappropriate; (v) if the Submission does not fully comply with the Additional Criteria for Submissions in Section 3) e) above; or (vi) if the Submission is not executable or consistent with allowable game functionality or design for an arcade style video game. In the event of a tie in point totals among potential winners, the judging panel will revisit the tied Submissions and choose as the potential winner(s), the Submission or Submissions (as needed) that best reflect all criteria as a whole.
5) WINNER NOTIFICATION: On or about January 13, 2021, each potential winner will be notified by email from the email address firstname.lastname@example.org to the email address provided in each potential winner’s Submission. Entrants are advised to add email@example.com to their safe senders list to ensure any email notification is delivered to their inbox. The Parent of the eligible Minor designated as a winner must accept the prize on their child’s behalf. Each potential winner will have five (5) calendar days from the time of notification to reply via email and provide their responses to the presented eligibility questions and their full shipping address (no post office boxes accepted) or the prize will automatically be forfeited in its entirety
In order for a potential winner to be declared as a winner, they must fully execute and return the presented affidavit of eligibility and publicity release, a mutually acceptable liability release, an Assignment of Rights, background authorization consent document, and appropriate tax documents (the “Documents”) using the provided pre-paid shipping label within seven (7) calendar days of delivery of the Documents, or the prize will be forfeited in its entirety.
Potential winners are subject to verification of eligibility including verification of age and/or parental consent, as determined in Sponsor’s sole discretion. Within four (4) business days after receipt of the executed Documents, Sponsor/GMR will notify the potential winners via email or phone of their winner status. Return of any prize/prize notification as undeliverable or failure to accept any prize within the specified time period may result in disqualification and forfeiture of prize. If notified winner is not eligible, forfeits prize, declines prize, or fails to respond by the designated deadlines, an alternate winner may be designated as a winner based on the next highest judging score total, time and circumstances permitting. Any alternate winners will be subject to the same verification process. Only up to four (4) alternate potential winners may be notified, time permitting, after which the applicable prize will remain un-awarded.
a) Background Investigations: Sponsor reserves the right to conduct a background investigation on the potential Adult winner, and reserves the right in its sole discretion to disqualify the potential Adult winner based on the results of such background investigation, if the Sponsor determines in its sole discretion that awarding a prize to such winner might reflect negatively on Sponsor and/or Warner Bros. Factors that would result in disqualification as a winner will be determined at the sole discretion of the Sponsor.
6) PUBLICITY RELEASE: The Adult winner and the Parent of the Minor winner on the Minor’s behalf, each grant to Sponsor and Sponsor’s designees, including Other Ocean, Warner Bros. and Warner Bros.’ designees, the right to the use of winner’s name, picture, image, likeness, voice, video, biographical information and statements, at any time or times, for advertising, trade, publicity and promotional purposes or for any other reason Sponsor or Warner Bros. sees fit, without limitation, in all media now known or hereafter discovered, worldwide, in perpetuity, and on the Internet and World Wide Web, without additional notice, consent, review or approval, and without additional compensation, unless prohibited by law.
7) USE OF YOUR SUBMISSION AND ASSIGNMENT OF RIGHTS: If determined as a winner, you (or the Parent of an eligible Minor on the Minor’s behalf):
a) are granting the Released Parties an irrevocable, worldwide, royalty-free, perpetual right and license for the duration of the protection of the copyrights to: (i) reproduce, copy, modify or alter your Submission with all known or later developed means in connection with the promotion of this Promotion in all media (now known or later developed); (ii) use, review, assess, test and otherwise analyze your Submission and all its content in connection with this Promotion; and (iii) feature your Submission and all its content in connection with the promotion of this Promotion in all media (now known or later developed);
b) except where prohibited by applicable law, hereby irrevocably and unconditionally waive in perpetuity any and all so-called “moral rights” or any similar right that you may have or hereinafter acquire in the Submission and all its content, and to the extent that you cannot, you hereby consent to us doing or omitting to do any act that would otherwise infringe such “moral rights” or any such similar rights;
c) agree to sign any necessary documentation that may be required for the Released Parties and their designees to make use of the rights you granted above;
d) understand and acknowledge that the Released Parties and other entrants may have developed or commissioned materials similar or identical to your submission and you waive any claims you may have resulting from any similarities to your Submission;
e) understand that the Released Parties cannot control the incoming information you will disclose to the Released Parties’ representatives in the course of entering, or what the Released Parties’ representatives will remember about your Submission. You also understand that the Released Parties will not restrict work assignments of representatives who have had access to your Submission. Except where prohibited by applicable law, by entering this Promotion, you agree that use of information in the Released Parties’ representatives’ unaided memories in the development or deployment of the Released Parties’ products or services does not create liability for the Released Parties under this agreement or copyright or trade secret law;
f) understand that you will not receive any compensation or credit for use of your Submission, other than what is described in these Official Rules; and
g) agree that you have no right to use the copyrights, trademarks, or other intellectual property relating to “Space Jam: A New Legacy” outside the Promotion.
Please note that following the end of this Promotion your Submission may be posted on a website selected by the Released Parties for viewing by visitors to that website. The Released Parties are not responsible for any unauthorized use of your Submission by visitors to this website. While the Released Parties reserve these rights, the Released Parties are not obligated to use your Submission for any purpose, even if it has been selected as a winning Submission.
If you do not want to grant the Released Parties these rights to your Submission, please do not enter this Promotion.
8) PRIZES: Two (2) Prizes are available. One (1) will be awarded to the confirmed Adult winner, and one (1) will be awarded to the Parent of the confirmed Minor winner on the Minor’s behalf.
a) Each Prize includes the following items (collectively, the “Prize”):
i) Inclusion of the winner’s Idea in the “Space Jam: The New Legacy” arcade style video game (the “Game”) which will be a Perk for Xbox Game Pass Ultimate members, and inclusion of their name in the Game’s credits (Game is scheduled for release in summer 2021. Sponsor reserves the right to adapt the winning Ideas for implementation into the Game as deemed necessary in their sole discretion);
ii) One (1) hometown screening of the “Space Jam: A New Legacy” movie in theaters with select friends and family for the winner and up to nineteen (19) of their guests (screening date, time, location, and all details of the screening is at the sole discretion of Sponsor and Warner Bros. Screening is limited to twenty (20) participants inclusive of, and to be designated by, the winner or the Parent of the Minor winner);
iii) One (1) virtual coding workshop provided by Sponsor for the winner’s local community for up to fifty (50) participants (workshop date, time, length, curriculum, and all details of the workshop is at the sole discretion of Sponsor);
iv) One (1) piece of signed and authenticated LeBron James memorabilia (all memorabilia details, including item, size (if applicable), personalization, and design, colors and style of memorabilia item, are at the sole discretion of Sponsor and Warner Bros.);
v) One (1) “Space Jam: A New Legacy” merchandise pack (all merchandise pack details, including quantity, type, size (if applicable), and style of merchandise pack items are at the sole discretion of Sponsor and Warner Bros.);
vi) One (1) Nike VIP “Space Jam: A New Legacy” pack (all VIP pack details, including quantity, type, size (if applicable), and style of VIP pack items are at the sole discretion of Sponsor and Warner Bros.);
vii) One (1) personalized Xbox Series S console, two (2) Xbox wireless controllers, and one (1) 12-month membership to Xbox Game Pass Ultimate (console and controllers models, features, designs and all other aspects of the console and controller are at the sole discretion of Sponsor).
The Approximate Retail Value (“ARV”) of each prize is $2,648 USD.
Prize Additional Terms: All elements of the Prize will be determined solely by the Sponsor in its sole discretion. All other expenses and costs, not expressly listed above, including, but not limited to, federal, state, and local taxes are the winners’ sole responsibilities.
Any and all guarantees and warranties for merchandise prizes are subject to the manufacturer’s terms and conditions, and winners agree to look solely to such manufacturers for any such warranty or guarantee claim. Certain conditions and restrictions apply.
b) The Total ARV of all prizes combined: $5,296 USD.
Prizes are not redeemable for cash. No substitution, transfer, or assignment of prize permitted, except that Sponsor or Warner Bros., in their sole discretion, reserves the right to substitute any portion of the Prize with a prize of equal or greater value for any reason, including without limitation, prize unavailability or cancellation due to the COVID-19 pandemic or otherwise, except for the virtual coding workshop for which there will be no compensation or substitution if a winner chooses to waive receipt. Any and all taxes related to a Prize awarded to a legal U.S. resident are solely the responsibility of the winner and Sponsor will comply with U.S. tax reporting requirements. Any U.S. winner may be issued a 1099-MISC tax form for the ARV of the prize won. The winner is advised to seek independent counsel regarding the tax implications of accepting a Prize. All other expenses not specified as part of Prize description are solely the winner’s responsibility. Acceptance, participation in and/or use of a prize is at winner’s sole risk and Sponsor is not responsible for any damages whatsoever including special, indirect, or consequential damages, arising out of or in connection with the use and/or misuse of a prize.
AWARDS OF PRIZES TO POTENTIAL WINNERS MAY BE SUBJECT TO THE EXPRESS REQUIREMENT THAT THEY SUBMIT TO SPONSOR ALL DOCUMENTATION REQUESTED BY SPONSOR TO PERMIT IT TO COMPLY WITH ALL APPLICABLE FEDERAL, STATE, LOCAL OR OTHER TAX REPORTING LAW OR REGULATIONS IN THE UNITED STATES. TO THE EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW, ALL TAXES IMPOSED ON PRIZES ARE THE SOLE RESPONSIBILITY OF THE WINNERS. Failure to take or complete any portion of the prize does not relieve the winner of his/her tax obligations associated with winning the prize.
Refusal by any Entrant to submit such documentation or complete any required forms or obligations shall result in such winner forfeiting the Prize. An alternate potential winner may be randomly selected, time and circumstances permitting. Five (5) attempts to award the Prize will be made. After these attempts, any unclaimed Prizes will remain unawarded.
9) ADDITIONAL TERMS: By entering, Entrant (or, if you are a Minor, your Parent on your behalf) agrees to accept and abide by the Official Rules of this Promotion and agrees that any dispute with regard to the conduct of this Promotion, rule interpretation, or award of prize, shall be resolved by Sponsor, whose decision shall be binding and final. In particular, it will be mandatory for each entrant to expressly accept these Official Rules and the grant of rights in favor of Sponsor with respect to entrant’s Submission pursuant to the terms indicated in these Official Rules. Additionally, entrants must sign and return a written document as requested by Sponsor to perfect such grant, if necessary. By entering, Entrant agrees to be notified using the contact information provided in the Entrant’s Submission or by using the contact information provided by the Entrant during prize claim process by the Sponsor and/or GMR for the purposes of the administration of this Promotion. All federal, state, and local laws and regulations apply. By participating, to the extend allowed by law, Entrant agrees to release and hold harmless the Released Parties from any injury, loss or damage to person, including death or property damage due in-whole or in-part, directly or indirectly to the acceptance, use, or misuse of a prize, participation in any Promotion-related activity, or participation in the Promotion. The Released Parties are not responsible for any typographical or other error in the printing of this offer, administration of the Promotion or in the announcement of prizes, including such error as may give an erroneous indication that a prize has been won. In the event the Sponsor is prevented from continuing with this Promotion, or the integrity and/or feasibility of the Promotion is undermined by any event including but not limited to fire, flood, epidemic, pandemic, earthquake, explosion, labor dispute or strike, act of God or public enemy, satellite or equipment failure, protest, riot or civil disturbance, war (declared or undeclared), terrorist threat or activity, or any federal, state, or local government law, order or regulation, order of any court or jurisdiction, or other cause not reasonably within the Sponsor’s control (each a “Force Majeure” event), the Sponsor shall have the right, in its sole discretion to abbreviate, modify, suspend, cancel, or terminate the Promotion without notice or further obligation. If the Sponsor, in its discretion, elects to abbreviate the Promotion as a result of a Force Majeure event, the Sponsor reserves the right, but shall have no obligation, to randomly select the winner(s) from among all valid and eligible Submissions received up to the time of such Force Majeure event.
10) DISPUTES/GOVERNING LAW: All disputes concerning the Promotion and construction, interpretation, validity, effect, and enforceability of these Official Rules will be governed by the laws of the State of Washington in the United States without regard to conflicts of laws provisions. Entrant, or their Parent if the Entrant is considered a Minor in their jurisdiction of residence (i) agrees that exclusive jurisdiction over any legal action arising out of or in connection with the Promotion will be in state or federal courts located in or nearest to State of Washington and by entering consents to such jurisdiction and venue; (ii) consents to resolve any such claims individually and without resort to class action; and (iii) agrees that all claims, judgments, and awards shall be limited to actual out-of-pocket costs incurred, but in no event attorney’s fees or punitive, incidental, consequential, or any damages other than actual out-of-pocket expenses.
11) INTERNET: If for any reason the Internet portion of this Promotion is not capable of running as planned, including infection by computer virus, bugs, tampering, unauthorized intervention, fraud, technical failures, or any other causes beyond the control of Sponsor which corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness, integrity, or proper conduct of this Promotion, Sponsor reserves the right, at its sole discretion, to disqualify any individual who tampers with the entry process, and to cancel, terminate, modify, or suspend this Promotion. In any such event, Sponsor, at its sole discretion, will randomly select the winner(s) from eligible, non-suspect Submissions received prior to the event requiring such termination, suspension or cancellation. The Released Parties assume no responsibility for any error, omission, interruption, deletion, defect, delay in operation or transmission, communications line failure, theft or destruction or unauthorized access to, or alteration of, Submissions. The Released Parties are not responsible for any problems or technical malfunction of any telephone network or lines, computer online systems, servers, or providers, computer equipment, software, failure of any email or Submission to be received by Sponsor on account of technical problems or traffic congestion on the Internet or at any website, or any combination thereof, including any injury or damage to participant’s or any other person’s computer or mobile device or gaming console related to or resulting from participation or downloading any materials in this Promotion. CAUTION: ANY ATTEMPT TO DELIBERATELY DAMAGE ANY WEBSITE OR UNDERMINE THE LEGITIMATE OPERATION OF THIS PROMOTION MAY BE A VIOLATION OF CRIMINAL AND CIVIL LAWS AND SHOULD SUCH AN ATTEMPT BE MADE, SPONSOR RESERVES THE RIGHT TO SEEK DAMAGES TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW. Submissions made by Internet will be declared made by the authorized account holder of the email address submitted at time of entry. “Authorized account holder” is defined as the natural person who is assigned to an email address by an Internet access provider, online service provider or other organization (e.g., business, educational, institution, etc.) that is responsible for assigning email addresses for the domain associated with the submitted email address.
12) USE OF DATA: Any personal data relating to Entrants will be used solely in accordance with current data protection legislation applicable in your country of residence and in the country where the data controller is located, for purposes of administering the promotion. Entrants to the Promotion will not be added to any database list. Microsoft’s Privacy Statement located at https://go.microsoft.com/fwlink/?LinkId=521839 will apply to this Promotion and to all information that we receive from your Submission and your participation in this Promotion. Entrants’ data will be stored on servers located within the United States and may be transferred or otherwise provided to third parties for the purpose of running and administering the Promotion. This includes any personal data an Entrant, or their Parent if the entrant is considered a Minor in their jurisdiction of residence, directly provides to GMR during the prize fulfillment process and winner data that GMR may retain in accordance with applicable law. Please note that by accepting these Official Rules you are also accepting the terms of the Microsoft Privacy Statement.
Entrants’ data will be used by Microsoft Corporation (One Microsoft Way, Redmond, Washington 98053 United States), by GMR Marketing LLC (5000 S. Towne Drive, New Berlin, Wisconsin 53151 United States), and by any of their representatives or employees for the use and purposes to run the Promotion as provided in these Official Rules. Entrants have the right to exercise their rights of access and cancelation of their data by sending an email with the subject “Data Access Request-Xbox Space Jam A New Legacy Arcade Style Video Game Promotion” to firstname.lastname@example.org and by visiting https://go.microsoft.com/fwlink/?LinkId=521839.
13) LIABILITY: Microsoft cannot guarantee the performance of any third party and shall not be liable for any act or default by a third party. Participants in this Promotion agree that Microsoft will have no liability whatsoever for any injuries, losses, costs, damage or disappointment of any kind resulting in whole or in part, directly or indirectly from acceptance, misuse or use of a prize, or from participation in this Promotion. The foregoing shall apply in the event your Submission is not received or is lost by Microsoft. Nothing in this clause shall limit Microsoft’s liability in respect of death or personal injury arising out of its own negligence or arising out of fraud. The provisions of this Section shall apply to the maximum extent permitted by applicable law.
14) OTHER: No correspondence will be entered into regarding either this Promotion or these Official Rules. In the event of a dispute, the Sponsor’s decision shall be final and binding in all respects on all entrants. The Sponsor reserves the right to amend, modify, cancel, or withdraw this Promotion and to amend these Official Rules at any time without notice.
15) WINNERS LIST: In the event you are a winner, you hereby grant Microsoft, its affiliates, and GMR the right to publish your proper name and country of residence (“Winner Information”) in online and offline media in connection with this Promotion. The names and countries of residence of the winners will be available for a three-month period from the date of winners’ selection by sending an email with the subject line “Winners List-Xbox Space Jam A New Legacy Arcade Style Video Game Promotion” to email@example.com.
16) SPONSOR: This Promotion is sponsored by Microsoft Corporation, One Microsoft Way, Redmond, WA 98052, United States.
17) ADMINISTRATOR: This Promotion is administered by GMR Marketing LLC, 5000 South Towne Drive, New Berlin, WI 53151, United States.
Warner Bros. Entertainment Inc. and its parent, affiliates and subsidiaries are not responsible for the promotion, administration or execution of this Promotion.
// End Official Rules //
Space Jam: A New Legacy © 2020 Warner Bros. Ent. All Rights Reserved